Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Just a quick note

Big New Year's post is forthcoming. I had it all written up, with a sign-off and everything. Then I hit the magic "FUCK UP YOUR MACINTOSH keystroke" and it all fucking went away. Blogger's "Recover post" function only covers like the first third of it. So I have to re-write a lot and at this hour I'm not in the mood.

I don't want to get into too big of a rant, although the material is there because I've heard women prefer Macs because they rely less on the user I guess, but I have never had this problem on a PC where all I could do is scrap the damn program.

So now I'm not only exhausted from having typed one of the longer posts I've done, and frustrated at it just being gone, but also annoyed and cautious... like if I hit "tab" twice or something, it'll all happen again. Better not make this too long...

Sigh... like I said, New Year's post soon.

-Alex

No comments: