Sunday, December 10, 2006

Idle hands...

I woke up this morning with my hands on my balls. It's not something that usually happens although it's hardly a startling occurence. sometimes sleep will just put you in that way. I can't even remember what I was dreaming about.

However, I can't help but wonder/fear what my body may do in its transformed state without my knowing. being at the mercy of my physiology and subconscious is a little unsettling.

I think I've figured out a plan for tonight. I'm gonna take the train down to mom's in East Nowheresville, and explain everything to her. assuming this doesn't provoke a heart attack, I'll just get it done there and take the train back home, the disguise in place.

I guess the next time I sit down to write here, I'll be a girl (you have no idea how long I just paused before typing the last word of that sentence.)

wish me luck...
-Alex

No comments: