Thursday, December 21, 2006

Intermission

I haven't kept up in the blog, which is insane, given its nature. It hasn't got anything to do with my transformation, just the act of blogging itself. and the holidays. I made a pretty self-conscious girl who didn't like shopping any more than she did as a man. so I've been doing all my holiday shopping this week.

As for the blog, I've mostly been culling posts together from hand-written notes I've made, so the delay is that I've already written it so I'm sluggish to record in onto the web. The last post was dated sunday but actually not posted until yesterday, so you can see how behind I am. I've still got a few left before I show how the whole story shakes out.

We eventually did find the medallion (thank GOD!) I was scared and nervous to be stuck without it (more on that later,) but I also really had to pee. I go into the washroom and there it is with a note taped to it.

"Alex--

Ok so I know this is gonna sound queer, but Tia wanted me to come to her parents' place for Christmas, but they don't approve of her bringing a boy home, so... i guess you can guess where this is going. this is pretty fucked up, is all i can say. just don't lose this thing before i get home for new years!

--james"


I recognized his handwriting, although, like I've noticed with mine, it's a little more determined. As a girl, he's probably being careful about how he does things... she does things. moving slowly around rooms, taking pauses when speaking, and writing just a little neater. I know I did the first day. It clears up once you get more comfortable in a new step size.

Finally relaxed, I took a bath. I haven't ha a bath since I was in grade... lord knows when, but I'll bet my body was hairless. Speaking of which, the bath's function was to give me a little time to take care of some of the stubble I'd been left with on my legs. I wasn't male again yet.

By this point, Diana still hasn't left and I'm clean. But I won't be changing back until the exact hour I changed in the first place...

...to be continued...
-Alex

1 comment:

Mike Cecconi said...

Perhaps you could post something delineating out some of the people in your life?

Interesting stuff but, like, when you mentioned "James" I had to search through the whole diary to remind myself he was the roommate.

Some of the names in your life do start to blur together.